Wednesday 14 October 2009

whats new then...


First off, if you look further down to the post with the program you will then be able to see and download the very latest version!!

Next up we have our first print competition of the season with judge Joe Duffy LRPS, CPAGB,
also, as I think I covered in the last two posts the entry date for out first PDI competition of the season - I won't repeat myself except to say "come on everyone make an entry"

Now on Tuesday gone, after the Ansel Adams DVD we selected teams from numbers in a bag (all a bit FA cup'ish I thought) for our new bit of photo-fun the 'Five-a-side' competition see below for team listing and rules etc... the competition takes place over three weeks 16th & 23rd of February and the 2nd of March - check it out on the new program!!




No comments: